Q&A

[ENG] 문의하기

Know Yourself And Opportunities Will Become Clearer

페이지 정보

• Writer : Heidi
  • Date : 24-01-29 06:41
  • Hit : 22

본문

Remember, students are self-centred. Many believe that because you are correcting their behaviour that 'you are picking on them' and/or 'you hate them'. You might get that impression from them too. Don't take it personally. It's just 'the nature of the beast'. Let what happens in the classroom stay there.

golden teacher growkit Outstanding teachers share a similar way of thinking about their work. The highest purpose of their work is not to just earn money (clearly!) or get results. The highest purpose of their teaching is to add real value to the lives of their students.

Each grip is really a matter of preference. Sometimes, the type of percussion instrument you play will determine the type of grip you should use. In many cases it is good to know how to play drums with both types of grips. This will allow for you to always be prepared no matter the situation.

Many teachers fail do a good job in the classroom because they do not have the ability to maintain a good classroom environment. A teacher must establish and maintain a positive classroom environment from day one. How does a teacher achieve this? From day one, students must learn and understand what the rules are in class. The teacher must reinforce such rules consistently. During the first week of school, the teacher must go over the classroom and school rules every day, making sure students fully understand what is expected of them. Managing classroom behavior starts from day one and has to continue everyday, all day long.

golden teacher growkit People come and go as they want (in some sessions) and no one is judging -- except possibly you. The air outside is clean and clear and crisp. The golden sun is rising and the mist moves over the cliffs and mountains casting shadows or playing with the forms and crags -- every moment a new scene--a new view. Life is happening! I have jumped in!

growkit golden teacher School for me was not the most inspiring place. I was quiet and retiring on the surface but a secret revolutionary developing a silent but burgeoning dislike of authority in all its forms. I had a couple of special friends but was never invited to join the 'in' crowd. My personality was still forming. I had no way of impressing it on anyone. I had zero marketing capacity so I could never sell my coolness so that there would be buyers.

The spring water for the baths are from the property. Esselen Indians use to bathe in these waters hundreds of years ago. The water from the natural hot springs are pumped up from below the ground and are considered healing. I've seen people drink the water even though it has a slight smell like sulfur. Strangely as a kid when I use to melt sulfur and other stuff from my chemistry set I use to always get a cold after accidentally inhaling the fumes. But here I have only had good experiences at the baths -- no side effects at all from the sulfer, people even drink this water for health (I tried it twice).

Of course, before you test new teaching approaches, you need to be testing and measuring what you are already doing. For example, the number of teachers who stand up and teach every day and have never accurately measured the response and therefore don't know if they are getting through - is scary.

Focus on Freedom Every decision you make in your business needs to bring you closer to Freedom! And not only financial freedom; but freedom in every area of your life. If you make a decision in your business that robs you of a freedom you want in your life, it's not the right decision to make. Focusing exclusively on financial freedom can lead to overwhelm, confusion, exhaustion and frustration. When you focus on freedom on every level... financial, spiritual, physical and emotional... you will be guided to make the right decisions for your self.

Evaluation Rather than rushing from one thing to another, chasing creative ideas as quickly as they arrive, allow yourself to evaluate everything. With each step you take in your business, be conscious about what's happening. Does it feel right? Is it working? Is it fun and easy? Did you say "yes" when you wanted to say "no"? Is it worth it? Is it profitable? Too often, entrepreneurs get so excited about what's next, that they move forward too fast and say "yes" too often. The biggest gift you can give yourself is to honestly evaluate what you've done and what you want to do to make sure it is completely aligned with you, your business and your life.

I am pulled to breakfast not from hunger or appetite but because of the bountiful variety present to choose from. Something I am not use to. I'm a lunch guy not a breakfast guy. After a sumptuous breakfast of fruit and home baked bread I hit the baths. The view down to the baths is amazing.

I just wanted to dance under the sunlight for a little while. Do a little of the Tai Chi I had learned. I could almost hear the song of Whales and light flute music here in the center of Los Angeles, California. The usual whiff of noxious fumes was strangely not noticed. I sat on the green lawn drinking my soda doing a Yoga asana (stretching) and judging myself tremendously aloud to a woman next to me.

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기