Q&A

[ENG] 문의하기

Sweet Cane Wings

페이지 정보

• Writer : Chance
  • Date : 24-01-15 23:02
  • Hit : 2

본문

The Sweet Cane Wings are a limited uncommon wing pet accessory in Undertake Me! December 14, 2023, as part of the third week of the Winter Festival (2023). Gamers have been able to buy this for 12,000. As the event has ended, it could actually now solely be obtained by way of trading. This pet accessory can be utilized to customize a pet's default wings when it is flown. The Sweet Cane Wings are coronary heart-formed wings that have red and white stripes, resembling a sweet cane. It has a pink bow in the center of the 2 wings.

You have a 3% likelihood of hatching this legendary pet from a Safari egg, or you possibly can commerce it for 750 bucks. Evil unicorns are the rarest legendary pet on the sport. To get one, you’ve received to commerce it with other players. It was among the pets introduced within the 2019 Halloween Event and has an analogous look to the benevolent ruler over all of Equestria, Princess Celestia from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Nonetheless, unlike Princess Celestia, this unicorn is devilish and has black, glowing eyes and sharp teeth.

Doing so makes the possibilities of getting scammed low however remember you’ll still need to be slightly careful. With that being stated, let’s check out some finest trading Discord servers. Here we now have mentioned all the very best Adopt Me trading Discord servers, the place you could find players to trade with and get wealthy. What Undertake Me Pet are you? Roblox Quiz. Only for enjoyable k? Play the What undertake me pet are you? Adopt Me Secret Pets Me is a well-liked online recreation on the Roblox platform the place gamers can adopt and take care of virtual pets. There are a wide number of pets obtainable in Adopt Me, including widespread pets like dogs and cats, in addition to exotic pets like dragons and unicorns. Gamers can adopt pets by either purchasing them with the sport's digital currency, Robux, or by trading with other gamers.

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기