Q&A

[ENG] 문의하기

How Business Coaching Can Help You with Your Plan

페이지 정보

• Writer : Darby
  • Date : 23-09-05 03:45
  • Hit : 3,217

본문

How Business Coaching Can Help You with Your Plan Like a lot of business owners, I'm "blessed" with a healthy dose of what some people might call "attention deficit" - Sometimes, I can't sit down and just chill - I have to be doing something. I've never really attached such negative connotations to this ability to keep going, this ability to keep on coming up with new ideas, to not sit still, instead, I developed a way to use it in my businesses. And the real reason why I've been able to get this natural excitement about life, shih tzu sierpc and really, I mean REALLY use it, prosięta jasłO is because I've always had a plan.

A proper plan, you know, like a "proper" grown up would have. Let me give you an example. I always knew that I would have a lettings agency. I always just knew it. I had planned for zatrudnię opiekunkę do osoby starszej białystok it when I got to my 20th property, in fact it was around my 10th property purchased. This was always part of the plan when I first got into property. Another example was when I bought my first Porsche 911 Convertible. Three years prior to buying it I was sat in an office in Bristol having just got a company car.

I was looking to buy the biggest pile of junk of a car for as little money as possible, simply to insure it. You see, when you have a company car, your "No claims bonus" runs out after 2 years and you go back to zero. I had a full no claims bonus. And when a colleague asked me "Dan, why are you buying this pile of junk?" - my response was "So that when I buy my Porsche in 3 years, I'll still have my no claims bonus". Oh how we both laughed at that one!

Three years later, I had moved on and I bought this 911 Convertible in bright Yellow - and I went to show they guy who I had had this original conversation with. And he said to me "Do you remember three years ago - almost to the day, and I laughed when you bought that old worthless car ... because you were going to get a Porsche ... and now look at you" ... you see, unconsciously, it had always been part of the plan.

And thats how I deal with my attention deficit issues, I have a plan, and praca we wloszech z zakwaterowaniem I stick to it, and I carry it out, and I don't give up until I get the result I want. You see, most people give up when they don't get the result they want, they try 99 times and give up, yet the 100th time could have been the one they want. And herein lies the lesson, you have a plan, and you stick with it. You carry out that plan until you get the results you want - and you don't stop working the plan until you either reach that goal, or you come up with a better plan.

So, let me recap quickly : 1. I have a plan 2. I show up EVERY SINGLE DAY 3. I carry out the work according to the plan It's pretty simple isn't it?

If you have any thoughts concerning where and how to use zatrudnię opiekunkę do osoby starszej białystok, you can get in touch with us at our own web site.

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기