KOR
Community

Q&A

[ENG] 문의하기

MAFS' Alyssa drinks wine after her groom Duncan's …

페이지 정보

• Writer : Salina Brickhou…
  • Date : 23-09-05 03:30
  • Hit : 1,963

본문

Married At First Sight bride Alyssa Barmonde was spotted having lunch on her own last week in , just days before her hunky groom accidentally revealed their marriage doesn't last during a TV interview over the weekend. 
The blonde beauty sipped on a glass of rose wine and tucked into a pizza during her solo date. 
Alyssa kept is casual for the outing, wearing a lilac T-shirt, black leggings and beige sandals. 
She wore makeup minimal on her face as her long blonde locks cascaded down her shoulders with a perfect curl. 
She appeared anything but heartbroken as she chatted away on her phone.  
Married At First Sight bride Alyssa Barmonde was spotted having lunch on her own last week in Sydney , just days before her hunky groom accidentally revealed their marriage doesn't last during a TV interview over the weekend 
Alyssa kept is casual for the outing, wearing a lilac t-shirt, black leggings and beige sandals 
The blonde beauty sipped on a glass of rose and tucked into a pizza during her solo date 
Tension in her marriage with Duncan hit fever pitch during Monday's episode of the show when the couple got into a blazing row. 
The fight began between Alyssa, 35, and Duncan, 37 because she wasn't happy with how much attention he was showing her.
'Give me attention, I need attention because I haven't had any,' Alyssa said on Monday night's episode as she snapped at her husband. 
She then held back tears and when Duncan asked if he could hug her and she declined.
Later on, Alyssa shocked the other brides when she told them about their spat and announced that Duncan 'isn't her type'. 
Fans have been speculating that Alyssa and Duncan have broken up since the show ended, despite being one of the strongest couples of the series. 
Duncan is based in Manly and Alyssa is just a few minutes' drive away, yet the pair haven't been photographed together once since filming wrapped in December.
She appeared anything but heartbroken as she chatted away on her phone 
She wore makeup minimal on her face as her long blonde locks cascaded down her shoulders with a perfect curl 
Appearing on Weekend Today last Sunday, Duncan let it slip that his marriage to mother-of-one Alyssa doesn't last as he was grilled by co-hosts Jayne Azzopardi and Clint Stanaway. 
Appearing on Weekend Today last Sunday, Duncan appeared to let it slip that his marriage to mother-of-one Alyssa doesn't last as he was grilled by co-hosts Jayne Azzopardi and Clint Stanaway.
'Where's Alyssa?' Jayne asked him.
'Where's Alyssa?

Uh, probably down the road having a coffee. I'm not sure,' he replied.
When the hosts questioned his cryptic response, Duncan joked: 'I'll give her a call when I get out of the studio.' 

Here is more info about Can Cats Eat Pineapple check out our webpage.

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기