Q&A

[ENG] 문의하기

Planning A brand new Car?

페이지 정보

• Writer : Gilbert
  • Date : 23-12-14 05:11
  • Hit : 65

본문

You pay a flat monthly fee for the tenure of your alternative. While your mobility is restricted to 25,000 kilometres a year, you pay additional for using more, at an average of Rs 10 per km, depending on the mannequin. Once the tenure is over, you'll be able to either return or swap the automobile for one more mannequin or buy it from the corporate. If your job or lifestyle requires you to shift incessantly from one place to another, the subscription model works greatest. Unlike Uber or Airbnb, bike-sharing has no private possession of bodily property and hence there may be a lack of accountability on the a part of users. This has resulted in such a lot of theft and vandalism that some bike-sharing companies have withdrawn from the UK due to high replacement prices. In India, many cities lack bicycle lanes and correct pavements. This, coupled with closely congested roads, creates a danger to cyclists.

Since younger individuals have a larger likelihood of discovering another job, they need to preferably rent out the home, whereas older folks might must sell it. You also needs to evaluate if a non-working spouse can begin to support revenue era, through skills which may be beneficial in the complete or half-time job market. Rajatgarg asked, i'm working as consultant and прокат машин на месяц в Дубае company is deducting TDS of 10.Three%. How my tax will likely be calculated? Which ITR Type i have to fill? Mahesh Padmanabhan solutions, the earnings & expenditure account would must be ready to establish the gross earnings and related enterprise expenses and accordingly outline the taxable revenue. Mahesh Padmanabhan says, Times up mates, thanks for collaborating in this chat session, we could be again with extra later. Have a great day.

For those of you who missed the chat, here is the transcript. Part I: Paying tax on ESOPs? Dear Sir I earn month-to-month 30000, I've dependent parents (father retired) and should get married next 12 months. I woul like to spend money on mutual funds and LIC for tax savings. I am unable to resolve how much money i save in every of them. Vikas Gandhi answers, If your mother is not having any otner income in addition to this incomes, she is not required to file earnings tax return because the income is throughout the exemption limit. I am selling my small flat in Delhi and I've capital gain of 5 lakhs. I taken mortgage three years again for a flat in bombay. Can i exploit this money to repay my loan.

The consultancy revenue is taxable beneath the head of Enterprise or Career. Okay Amroliwalla: I read your reply to one of the queries whether or not capital positive aspects will be set off in opposition to purchase of property. As you may have defined, the exemption/setoff is permitted u/s. Can the exemption u/s. 54F be claimed only on buy of an ownership flat? This is a fast guide so that you can make an knowledgeable selection. Some firms are even providing a pre-owned automotive on a subscription model. The subscribed automobile is specifically for you and stays with you all through the tenure, as the vehicle might be registered in customer's name. This comes with an average lock-in period of 12 months, with an choice of choosing an extended tenure of up to forty eight months. How one can be prepared? Should you believe that you've got been performing outstandingly, then compile all of the paperwork with the figures and proportion for a way you could have been performing. If you have got appreciation notes or letters from purchasers or boss then put all the documents together. Make a presentation to convey how properly you had carried out through the 12 months. Also, add why you are of a worth and how you can make a distinction in achieving company’s long term objectives and targets.

Dubai’s shut proximity to India, its geopolitical place because the gateway to Europe and US, and fast appreciating charges make Dubai a chief overseas real property funding hub. Singapore: Singapore is one other hotspot in Asia where Indians are investing in actual estate. The big Indian population with engaging ambience is attractive. Enhance investments into MFs from ur savings potential. Ur portfolio needs restructuring. It is better to keep away from sector funds. Additionally u do not have a strong core portf. Take a look at Reliance Imaginative and prescient and HDFC Development so as to add stability to ur portf. Hi Sridhar, I m 23 yrs previous & earning Rs 20000/m. I can save upto Rs 13000/m. I m planning 2 put money into shares. Pls suggest me what r all the issues I should do for coming into in2 share market? You would be eligible for the refund as may be applicable to your case. Can i present a automotive to my spouse for working as tours & travels. Will it be thought-about for Reward Tax? Mahesh Padmanabhan solutions, The present of automobile to your spouse is exempt from gift tax.

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기