Q&A

[ENG] 문의하기

Behind the Velvet Ropes: Marcus Prinz Von Anhalt, The Club Owner

페이지 정보

• Writer : Chancellor
  • Date : 23-11-09 13:16
  • Hit : 381

본문

Recently, I had the chance to meet Marcus Prinz von Anhalt, a widely known membership owner in Los Angeles. To be trustworthy, I was a bit intimidated since I knew he had a status as an actual character. I used to be pleasantly shocked to seek out out that behind the velvet ropes, he's a lot greater than only a membership proprietor.

In the short time, I spent with him, I rapidly realized that he is grounded, type, and humble. He's somebody who truly cares about people and strives to make his venues the most effective they are often. He has strict standards and standards that he's all the time striving to enhance upon. His highest precedence is all the time making a secure and comfortable environment for his friends.

When it comes to Marcus' dedication to the club scene, it is basically unmatched. He has been operating clubs since the early 1980s and he hasn't slowed down in any respect. He knows his clubs in and out and if any problems come up, he is always there to handle them.

In relation to Marcus, he really is a dwelling example of hard work and dedication. He knows what it takes to make a profitable membership and he at all times strives to exceed expectations. He's always on the lookout for new concepts to make the clubs he oversees even better.

I was additionally extremely impressed with Marcus' philanthropic spirit. He works hard to make it possible for the clubs he owns should not nearly making money but additionally about giving back to the group. He donates to numerous charities and even volunteers his time in his own group.

Marcus Prinz von Anhalt is actually a remarkable individual. Behind the velvet ropes, he isn't only a membership owner but also a philanthropist and a pacesetter. He is someone who is always striving to improve his clubs, all the time pondering of others and always placing his clients first. He is a great example for anyone trying to achieve success in the membership scene.

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기