[ENG] 문의하기

LifeVantage Scam Review

페이지 정보

• Writer : Scot
  • Date : 23-10-04 13:21
  • Hit : 12

본문

LifeVantage Scam Review

Founded in 2003, LifeVantage Corporation is a openly traded (ticker LFVN) network marketing corporation specializing in scientific anti-aging products using its clinically studied Protandim supplement.

LifeVantage has a very interesting history…

LifeVantage's stock skyrocketed way back on 2005 after the announcements of clinical studies and television specials by ABC, the Today Show and PBS about their Protandim product in 2005, LifeVantage's stock skyrocketed. This early publicity sent their stock up to more than $20 per share but it could not sustain it with no sales to backup the media hype. At this point Protantim was only available through retail channels and nutritional store sales were very dismal.

On May, 2009, after more than six months of planning and research they turned to multilevel marketing for distribution|After more than six months of planning and preparation, in May of 2009. Those who understand the power of Multi-Level Marketing were not shocked, LifeVantage sales have dramatically increased and with that their stock price has more than tripled from its lowest point of less than 10 cents in Nov. 2008. Still a bit too early to say, but it looks like network marketing is proving to be a great strategy.

As with every evaluation, let's start off with the easiest area to locate a scam… THE PRODUCT!

Protandim Review - I cannot speak for the product since I have not yet tested it speak for the product. What I do know is I am more willing to try it than any other nutritional merchandise I've seen recently due to the thorough clinical research and peer reviewed research that have used into it. Over 20 universities have initiated a number of self-funded medical studies on the product in relationship to its connection on anti-aging and disease. Some have been completed and are posted on www.pubmed.gov under Protandim to see.

In contrast to the majority of nutritional merchandise, Protandim is not an antioxidant by way of supplementation instead it is a merchandise that triggers the body's production of its own natural enzymes in which the body uses to break free radicals. Clinical studies seems to confirm that it is a lot more effective than taking external antioxidants for this purpose. The corporate website of LifeVantage (http://www.lifevantage.com) gives access to all the studies, reports and news video releases on their product that explains how it works and what it does.

Protandim's "uniqueness" in terms of marketing...

In constrast to a lot of MLM companies which almost always use the old "try it out (for 30, 60 or 90 days) and see how you feel" shtick, LifeVantage distributors canhonestly exclaim that Protandim is clinically proven to lessen oxidative stress by slowing down the rate of cell aging to the level of a 20 year old.

This alone is not enough to build a business on, but it's a good ice breaker for distributors. Getting folks to check out the product is often the hardest part in shaping a nutritional network marketing business, but LifeVantage seems to have a bit of an advantage in this field.

I was pleasantly surprised at the price of the product. In a trade where product autoships are routinely a little over 100 dollars per month, a one month autoship supply of Protandim for a retail "preferred customer" is only $39! This pricing is much less than the industry norm, thus making it doable to get loyal retail consumers.

In addition to the core Protandim product, it also has a skin care product called TrueScience which is a skin cream designed with the anti-aging properties of Protandim. What I like about the overall product line is its simplicity; just two fundamental products, with one fundamental selling feature, and a price that is really quite good.

Ultimately it is going to take more than research and advertising for a product to make it. Protandim will have to make a noticeable impact on the overall health of people taking it, whether it be additional energy, improved sleep, not getting sick as frequently, etc. There's not a lot of people who will spend money on a product monthly based on research alone. If you are reading this article and have actually tried the product, please do give us feedback on the product.

LifeVantage's MLM comp plan

The MLM compensation plan is so lucrative that i'm not even going to go there. There is quite a lot of money available in every compensation plan as long as it's legit. If you learn from someone about how their compensation plan pays the most money in the business, high chance something is amiss.

Technically speaking LifeVantage uses a unilevel MLM compensation plan paying down 9 dynamically compressed levels with the potential for a matching bonus on the first four levels and a coded bonus for LifeVantage pack qualifiers that allows for bonuses to be earned through infinite depth. You don't have to wory about it if none of this makes sense.

The most important part about the MLM comp plan is legit, since it only pays commissions on product sales. LifeVantage has taken an added step to promote the movement of product that I especially like and which does a lot to ensure legality. Like every company, distributors must stay qualified to earn commissions, in LifeVantage this means two hundred PV per month in personal volume. The nice part is that the volume generated from personal "preferred customers" reduces personal volume requirements for distributors. This means that as a distributor, I can reduce my monthly personal volume requirement down to the minimum of 30 PV if I have enough personal customers consuming product.

Behavior rewarded will be duplicated so when you see a company reward the enrollment of true retail "preferred customers" (consumers buying the product, but not partaking in the business opportunity), you will most likely have a high customer to distributor ratio. One of the most crucial thing that the attorney general and FTC looks at when determining if a company is a pyramid scheme or not is this ratio right here..

LifeVantage - Company & Leadership

Beyond the short history I have already mentioned above, there are a couple interesting details regarding the company. LifeVantage is a member of the Direct Selling Association (http://www.dsa.org/forms/CompanyFormPublicMembers/view?id=44F6200000362) and the BBB (http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/health-and-diet-products-retail/lifevantage-corporation-in-littleton-co-90014185). They were implicated in and settled a lawsuit with Zrii. In this lawsuit, they were alleged to have conspired with former Zrii management/distributors to break contracts and switch to companies. It was settled for $400,000 even if the lawsuit sought damages of 250 million dollars. This type of lawsuit is normal in the multilevel marketing business and in my opinion nothing to be worried about.

As for the leadership behind the company, formerly with Metabolife, David Brown, is the CEO and Dr. Joe McCord, the man who spearheaded Protandim, is the Director of Science. It is noteworthy that Dr. McCord was the co-discoverer of antioxidant enzymes and their relationship to free radicals in 1968 at Duke University. It is also good to know that LifeVantage has skilled in-house legal counsel with Eric Marchant, who has counseled multi-national 100 million dollar networkings in the past.

Let's take a quick look at the industry and competition

We all know that nutrition is the backbone of multilevel marketing business and there is no doubt that the health and wellness industry is increasing and will keep on growing. On the flipside I think today you have an overload of companies entering into the industry and it is easy to get lost among the muddle and clutter unless you have something exceptional… I think LifeVantage has just that. With a low product price point and the kind of research and publicity behind Protandim, In my opinion, they will do good in the MLM business.

The final word…

LifeVantage sells a legitimate product at a price point that real consumers can afford and markets through a comp clan that is in my opinion more legally reliable than your average MLM. Even though the company has put a lot of research and publicity you still have to make sure your belief is 100% behind it before diving into it. In networking, you will be able to sell a product if you actually believe in it and you cannot exchange any amount of research for that. If you're not willing to give it a year, then better if you don't give it any other day at all. LifeVantage will work if you work it.

If you loved this information and you would want to receive more info concerning praca niemcy na produkcji please visit the webpage.

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기