ENG
커뮤니티

문의하기

문의하기

Newcastle's Saint-Maximin takes group of children shopping a…

페이지 정보

• 작성자 : Josh
  • 작성일 : 23-02-03 07:32
  • 조회 : 64회

본문

forward has put smiles on the faces of a group of children by taking them on a toy shop shopping spree.
The Frenchman has become a cult figure both on and off the pitch since his arrival from French club Nice in 2019.
Saint-Maximin has started the season in blistering form culminating in his superb last-gasp equaliser for the Magpies at last month.
Saint-Maximin scored a superb last-minute volley for Newcastle to earn a point at Wolves
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

The 25-year-old is currently on the sidelines with a hamstring injury but that didn't stop him attending an event hosted by Helios Pantheon, a NFT collection.

Whilst at the event, Saint Maximin invited a group of kids to a toy shop, speakers going hammer instrumental telling them he would buy them everything they wanted.
He wrote on Twitter: 'This was my dream when I was a kid.

To be able to buy all the toys I wanted in a store, unfortunately I didn't have this chance, so I really wanted to give this opportunity to the kids that came at the Helios event.'
The Newcastle star was seen signing autographs and posing for sneakers plus fleming nj (opensea.io) pictures in a video posted by Helios.
The group of excited children then had their dreams come true as they got to choose whatever toys they wanted at the expense of the Frenchman.
The Frenchman has a history of showing his generous side after gifting a Rolex watch to a fan
Allan Saint-Maximin has become an important part of Eddie Howe's side in recent times
This was my dream w The dazzling forward has a history of showing generosity.

Last month he was filmed handing a Rolex watch to a Newcastle fan after the opening day victory over Nottingham Forest.
Last December he gave a supporter a £2,000 watch following Newcastle's victory over Burnley.
Saint-Maximin has become an integral part of Eddie Howe's side since the former Bournemouth boss took the reins at St.

James' Park last year.
He has netted 13 times in 97 appearances for the Magpies.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기