ENG
커뮤니티

문의하기

문의하기

Kyle Sandilands wins US fans afterward kick sexist TikTok stars away a…

페이지 정보

• 작성자 : Mary Sanches
  • 작성일 : 23-02-17 12:18
  • 조회 : 68회

본문

Radio receiver whiz has simply gained a legion of New US fans later on he kicked a brace of controversial American podcasters cancelled the publicize during a het question. 
Kyle, 50, got into an literary argument on Friday with Myron Gaines and Walter Weekes of the Energising & Conniption Podcast, who were on the reveal later their videos went viral. 
The duo, World Health Organization make been wide accused of sexism, believe men and women 'are not equals' and women in life-threatening relationships should non cause Instagram accounts.
Popular: Radio receiver hotshot Kyle Sandilands has only gained a legion of raw US fans subsequently he kicked a couple of controversial American language podcasters away the aura on Friday, calling them 'clowns' 
Kyle disagreed with the men, earlier having an raging switch with them later they brashly reminded him they were 'invited' onto the radio set show up. 
Kindred ARTICLES

Contribution this article

'So f**King what, merry andrew!?' Sandilands replied book binding.
'Here you are on the show, I can rick you dispatch as wellspring! Twist these clowns off, control ya fellas!' 
'Semen stake when you're 30 and non organism led roughly by your d**ks,' he finished, c before boot them away the aerate.
Drama: Myron Gaines (pictured) and Walter Weekes of the New & Healthy Podcast, from the US, made shameful claims stating it's 'cheating' if a char has an Instagram account 
Solid ground Chirrup erupted with fans comforting Kyle on - with many comparing him to Kriss Kringle or Colonel Sanders due to his shaggy Grey whiskers. 
'Colonel Sanders Lashkar-e-Taiba that human being accept it,' single winnow wrote. 
'Please someone snip off ''so f**Riley B King what clown'" out of this. I need Santa to dunk on people so bad,' another wrote. 

New fans: American Twitter erupted with fans cheering Kyle on - with many comparing him to Santa or Colonel Sanders due to his bushy grey beard

'KFC man fried him,' yet another added, while one viewer more said: 'They dragged him!' 
Some were amused by Kyle's Australian accent, and there was praise for his co-star, Jackie 'O' Henderson, too.  
'Santa and Mrs Claus tag teaming like it was WWF Raw,' one amused person tweeted.  
Praise: There was praise for Kyle's co-star, Jackie 'O' Henderson (pictured), too.

'Santa and Mrs Claus tag teaming like it was WWF Raw,' one person tweeted 
The podcasters left hundreds of listeners fuming after claiming women in serious relationships should not have Instagram because it's 'a form of cheating'.
They believe men can have Instagram also be in a committed relationship, but women cannot.
Jackiequickly ripped into them, deeming their claims as 'misogynistic and egotistical', while the men laughed. 
'I'm explaining to you how men view relationships.

You might not like it, it might hurt your feelings, you might say I'm not a piece of property or whatever. But with all due respect, f*ck your feelings,' Myron said to Jackie. Myron Gaines and Walter Weekes are pictured 
'If I am going to commit to you, give you a marriage, give you a title, give you a ring, give you children - I expect a certain type of woman,' they said.
They added that women shouldn't be 'advertising themselves' as men will act on their options if they have the ability to do so.
'I'm explaining to you how men view relationships.

You might not like it, it might hurt your feelings, you might say I'm not a piece of property or whatever. But with all due respect, f*ck your feelings,' Myron said to Jackie. 
Tough: Kyle jumped in disagreeing with the statements and told the men to grow up before hanging up and calling them 'misogynistic toads' 
'You don't own us in a relationship, so we can post what we want!

If you have an insecurity with that, that's on you,' Jackie hit back. 
'I don't care about your feelings either. You are actually misogynistic and egotistical, and it's kind of a concern the way you view relationships like you have ownerships of women' she continued.  
Myron replied: 'A man is capable of having sex with other women while still loving their girl the same, so it's not that big a deal, but if your woman is out here fielding options that's an issue'. 
Controversy: Myron Gaines and Walter Weekes have won fans for their controversial views. But they have also received wide scorn too, with the pair accused of sexism and misogyny
Kyle jumped in, disagreeing with the statements, and told the men to grow up before hanging up and calling them 'misogynistic toads'.
Myron Gaines and Walter Weekes have won a legion of fans for their controversial views -  they boast having the 'number one men's podcast in the world' with their Fresh & Fit show, and have 177,000 followers on TikTok. 
But they have also received wide scorn too, with the pair widely accused of sexism and misogyny. 
Dream team: Kyle and Jackie O have been Australia's biggest radio stars for years.

Pictured: Sydney, 2010

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기